AER will welcome hundreds of vision professionals to this summer's AER International Conference, making it one of North America's largest meetings of education and rehabilitation vision professionals. We know they come not only for the education and networking experience but also for the chance to learn about the latest, most up-to-date products and services.
The AER International Conference is a superb venue for promoting your message and services to vision professionals in the AER Exhibit Hall, through a sponsorship or other marketing opportunities such as a conference program ad.
Who Will Attend The AER International Conference 2012?
The 2012 conference is expected to attract more than 800 international delegates in the field of blindness and visual impairment…all in search of information about the products and services you offer.
As an exhibitor, you can expect to meet:
• Orientation & Mobility Specialists
• Low Vision Therapists
• Vision Rehabilitation Therapists
• Social Workers
• Professionals from Related Fields
AER members are decision-makers who:
• Make or influence buying choices for federal, state, provincial, local and private agencies.
• Serve as a direct pipeline to purchases by agencies and consumers.
• Influence selection of vision aids for and provide services to children, adults and seniors.
• Represent the largest group of professionals providing services to blind or visually impaired individuals.
• Are in need of information about the latest products and innovations for the visually impaired – information you can provide!