The AER Kentucky Chapter strives to connect professionals in the Kentucky area to resources, services and to other professionals in the area!
Please click here for interested in KYAER Community Partners Ads and Exhibiting
Benefits of Membership:
- Professional Development & support: (AER members receive reduced rates to AER sponsored events).
- Financial support: Stipends for KAER and AER conferences.
- ACVREP credit for KAER sponsored events.
- Advocacy at local and national levels.
- Access to the most current publications in the field.
Leadership: Kentucky AER Board of Directors 2020-2022
President: Kim Metzgar
President-Elect: Peggy Sinclair-Morris
Past-President: Janell Turner
Treasurer: Robbin Cox
Secretary: Jane Thompson
Director Representing Rehabilitation/All Services: Toni Hardin
Student Representative: Angela Schmidt
Click here to read our Bylaws: Bylaws