CALL FOR PRESENTERS
2022 Kentucky AER Annual Conference
March 2-4, 2022
Historic Boone Tavern, Berea, KY
Back to Berea
We invite you to share your knowledge, skills, and creativity at the 2022 KAER Conference! We are looking for presenters with various backgrounds that will give insight into technology, K-12 education, vocational rehabilitation, early childhood, orientation and mobility, serving individuals with multiple or severe disabilities, deafblindness, or other topics related to working with those who are blind or visually impaired.
Due to Covid continuing to be a concern for our state, this conference may be held virtually instead of in person.
Conference session proposals will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Does the topic present a practical application and demonstrate effectiveness for the education or rehabilitation of visually impaired individuals?
- Is the topic important and relevant to the needs of blind or visually impaired individuals or the professionals who serve blind and visually impaired?
- Does the topic provide significant or innovative ideas or research findings that bring fresh insight or approaches?
- Does the topic present a new or expanded perspective, practice, program, or innovation?
- Has the topic been presented at a recent KAER conference?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the submission process, please feel free to contact Janell Turner, KAER Past President, [email protected] 502-782-3406
KAER Annual Conference is planned for March 6-8, 2019
The 2019 KAER Conference took place March 6th-March 8th at beautiful Barren River State Park in Lucas, KY.
KAER Annual Conference is planned for March 6-9, 2018
Location: The Campbell House in Lexington, KY
Theme: Because of You – I Can!
Featuring Displays of Statewide Student Multimedia Artwork
2017 Kentucky Chapter AER Annual Professional Conference
The Campbell House – Lexington
1375 South Broadway
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
2016 Annual KAER Professional Conference
March 22-24, 2016
Historic Boone Tavern Hotel & Restaurant of Berea College
100 Main Street N.
2016 KAER Conference Program – PDF
2016 KAER Conference Program – Word