Welcome to the KAER Website!
KAER is the Kentucky Chapter of the Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AER).
KAER Annual Conference is planned for March 6-9, 2018
Location: The Campbell House in Lexington, KY
Theme: Because of You – I Can!
Featuring Displays of Statewide Student Multimedia Artwork
Please click here for the conference registration information.
Please click here for interested in KYAER Community Partners Ads and Exhibiting
Benefits of Membership:
- Professional Development & support: (AER members receive reduced rates to AER sponsored events).
- Financial support: Stipends for KAER and AER conferences.
- ACVREP credit for KAER sponsored events.
- Advocacy at local and national levels.
- Access to the most current publications in the field.
Thanks for visiting our website! Check back often for updates!