Welcome to the AER International Services & Global Issues Division (Division 18).
AER members are invited to connect with colleagues from around the globe by joining the newly established AER International Services & Global Issues Division.
The Division is designed to bring together AER members who are interested in international services and global issues that impact individuals with visual impairment.
- Engage with other vision professionals who are working to help individuals who are blind and visually impaired to achieve the highest level of independence and success.
- Exchange strategies, techniques, and approaches to delivering services.
- Disseminate and receive information about the progress of the International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment.
- Be a part of a group aimed at ensuring that individuals who are blind and visually impaired have their needs raised to the highest levels.
- Engage in collaborative professional development to promote excellence in the field worldwide.