Welcome to the AER International Services & Global Issues Division (Division 18).
AER members are invited to connect with colleagues from around the globe by joining the newly established AER International Services & Global Issues Division.
The AER International Services and Global Issues Division exists to raise awareness and facilitate engagement of AER members in services, trends, and issues affecting people who are visually impaired in a global context.
- Engage with other vision professionals who are working to help individuals who are blind and visually impaired to achieve the highest level of independence and success.
- Exchange strategies, techniques, and approaches to delivering services.
- Disseminate and receive information about the progress of the International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment.
- Be a part of a group aimed at ensuring that individuals who are blind and visually impaired have their needs raised to the highest levels.
- Engage in collaborative professional development to promote excellence in the field worldwide.