Kentucky AER 2022 Annual Conference
March 2, 2022 to March 4, 2022
Historic Boone Tavern
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
2022 Kentucky AER Annual Conference
March 2-4, 2022
Historic Boone Tavern, Berea, KY
Back to Berea
We invite you to share your knowledge, skills, and creativity at the 2022 KAER Conference! We are looking for presenters with various backgrounds that will give insight into technology, K-12 education, vocational rehabilitation, early childhood, orientation and mobility, serving individuals with multiple or severe disabilities, deafblindness, or other topics related to working with those who are blind or visually impaired.
Due to Covid continuing to be a concern for our state, this conference may be held virtually instead of in person.
Conference session proposals will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Does the topic present a practical application and demonstrate effectiveness for the education or rehabilitation of visually impaired individuals?
- Is the topic important and relevant to the needs of blind or visually impaired individuals or the professionals who serve blind and visually impaired?
- Does the topic provide significant or innovative ideas or research findings that bring fresh insight or approaches?
- Does the topic present a new or expanded perspective, practice, program, or innovation?
- Has the topic been presented at a recent KAER conference?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the submission process, please feel free to contact Janell Turner, KAER Past President, [email protected] 502-782-3406