A Corporate level member is a distinct membership category for companies, state/provincial agencies, school systems, non-profit agencies, and other entities that serve those who are blind and visually impaired, provide products or services; and support the mission of AER.
Whether your goal is to foster business relationships, grow professionally or connect with a community of excellence, an AER Corporate/Organizational Membership is right for you. Membership not only helps your staff stay ahead of the learning curve, but also provides marketing benefits and so much more.
An investment in Corporate Membership in AER is a wise strategic decision. Join today and be a part of it all…a community of excellence!
Corporate Member benefits include, but not limited to:
- A Subscription to (for the main contact person):
- JVIB – Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness
- AER The Voice, AER’s monthly e-newsletter
- Archived publications
- Job Exchange
- Opportunities to post announcements about job openings at a significant discount on our online job board
- Discounts on advertising options for website, publications, email blasts, and more.
- Discounts on advertising in AER’s International Conference material
- Access to special sponsorship packages at AER conferences and meetings
- Discounts on:
- Exhibit booth space at AER’s Biennial International Conference and other AER conferences
- Conference registration fees for up to three employees to attend the AER International Conference at member rates – a $600 value
Corporate Membership Dues:
Dues range from $605 – $755 per year. This is a non-voting member category.
State Schools for the Blind — $630/year
State/Provincial/Federal Agencies for the Blind — $630/year
Companies or Organization – less than $700,000 annual budget — $605/year
Companies or Organization – $700,000-$1,500,000 annual budget — $630/year
Companies or Organization – $1,500,001-$3,000,000 annual budget — $655/year
Companies or Organization – $3,000,001-$5,000,000 annual budget — $705/year
Companies or Organization – more than $5,000,000 annual budget — $755/year