Continuing education is an important part of AER’s commitment to professional development. AER is pleased to bring the best and brightest experts in the field of vision to AER members and other vision professionals.
Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness (JVIB)
Read. Learn and Earn CE Hours
AER members can earn CE hours by reading articles in JVIB that are accepted by the Academy for Certification of Vision Rehabilitation & Education Professionals (ACVREP). Each journal issue contains 2 articles that are eligible for CE credits. Once you have read the eligible article, you must take a quiz. After successful completion of the quiz, your CE hours/certificate will be added to your AER member profile for download within 7 business days. Fee $8.00.
Click on the link for JVIB and Screen Reader User Guidance Document:
Read these select articles and earn CE hours:
- JVIB, Volume 113, Issue 4, Jul-Aug 2019 — The Effect of an Innovative Vision Simulator (OrCam) on Quality of Life in Patients with Glaucoma
- JVIB, Volume 113, Issue 4, Jul-Aug 2019 — Preparation of Orientation and Mobility Specialist Students Who Are Blind and Have Low Vision: Survey of Faculty Who Teach Blindfold and Simulation Cane Course
- JVIB, Volume 113, Issue 3, May-June 2019 — Orientation and Mobility Career, College, and Community Readiness Standards: A Delphi Study
- JVIB, Volume 113, Issue 3, May-June 2019 — Biomechanics of Long Cane Use
- JVIB, Volume 113, Issue 2, March-April 2019 — Effective Self-Determination Practices for Students with Disabilities: Implications for Students with Visual Impairments
- JVIB, Volume 113, Issue 2, March-April 2019 — Determining Type and Amount of Service Delivery Time by Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments: Results of a National Validation Study of the VISSIT
- JVIB, Volume 113, Issue 1, January-February 2019 — Intra- and Interpersonal Factors in Adolescence Predicting Loneliness among Young Adults with Visual Impairments
- JVIB, Volume 113, Issue 1, January-February 2019 — Services for Consumers Who Are Deafblind: Vocational Rehabilitation Agency Service Models Utilized and Their Effectiveness
Click here and earn today: https://aerbvi.org/resources/publications/jvib/